Just The Facts
- Culligan is the most recognized and trusted water treatment organization in the world, established in 1926 with over 1,200 dealerships in the U.S. and around the globe
- Water treatment is our ONLY business
- We are a full-service company; all technicians, installers, sales consultants and office staff are Culligan employees. As a dedicated team, our only goal is to provide you unequalled quality products and personalized service
- Our sales and technical staff are factory-trained experts with exceptional product, service and application knowledge
- We offer a full range of U.S. manufactured products and services to fit any water treatment application
- Extremely competitive prices due to volume purchasing and in-house installation capabilities
Flooding often fouls municipal water systems. Earthquakes damage pipes and infrastructure causing water contamination. Power outages due to storms leave people without the electricity required to move water to their taps. Be it flooding, hurricane, tornado, earthquake or national emergency, it is wise for everyone–every family–to have an alternative source of safe drinking water.